Stainless steel table leg available in counter, bar, table and custom heights. Round 3″ diameter, Stainless Steel adjustable single Leg with large 7″ square steel top plate and decorative metal foot – suitable for heavy granite tops. Steel legs featuring an adjustable foot, 304 stainless steel construction, and a sturdy 3 inch diameter, these table legs are well suited for the food services and healthcare industries. Their rust free construction also makes them ideal for demanding outdoor applications. Optional floor bolt plate available.
- 304 Stainless Steel construction suitable for the Food and Health Industries
- 3″ round diameter
- optional floor bolt plate available (no adjustment)
- Steel top plate is 6.5″ x 6.5″ attached with two 8 mm bolts
- Top plate is 0.16″ or 4 mm thick with 8 screw holes (0.24″ or 6 mm diameter)
- Leg is 1/2″ height adjustable with chrome plated cover over polyethelene foot
- Foot is 2 3/4″ in diameter and has a 10 mm thread
- This table leg can be cut to a custom length (additional charges apply)
- This table leg is rated at 330 pounds vertical load
- These table legs are very easy to install (screws not included)
- Price is for one single stainless steel table leg
Most of our legs are imported and on our shelves ready to ship. Custom height means we can cut them down to your required height by cutting a longer stock leg short. For example: if you need a 29″ long leg, please choose the counter height 34″ leg and we can cut it down for you. If you need a 36 1/4″ tall leg choose a 40″ bar height leg and we cut it down to 36 1/4″ height. The foot is always compressed and can be adjusted to gain additional height.