**BEST SELLER** 3" diameter leg, 9" diameter bottom cover, strong 12" x 12' steel top plate. The ROVER steel table base is our most sold floor bolt base! The stong steel plate can be bolted to any floor and make your table strong and sturdy. Clean and durable tables for many applications. Our bolt down table bases are a perfect fit for your Granite top! We can cut this base exactly to your custom height!
- 3" diameter column tube, 16 gauge (1.2 mm) wall thickness
- 304 stainless steel material
- 9" round base cover, 1 1/2" tall, stainless steel
- Top Plate is 12" x 12", made from cold rolled steel, 0.1" (2.5 mm) thick
- Base can hold more than 250 pounds of downforce weight
- Steel floor plate bolts securely to any floor, 8 screw holes
- 1/2" strong rod connect the base plate and the top plate with leg over it
- Great for Restaurants, Bars and Bistros long stand up table surfaces
- Base surface cover is 1 1/2" high to give space for bolt heads
- Machine head bolts recommended
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Single base
- Ships within 48 hours from NC
Most of our legs are imported and on our shelves ready to ship. Custom height means we can cut them down to your required height by cutting a longer stock leg short. For example: if you need a 29" long leg, please choose the counter height 34" leg and we can cut it down for you. If you need a 36 1/4" tall leg choose a 40" bar height leg and we cut it down to 36 1/4" height.